Do you have a baccalaureate or master’s degree and want to further your nursing credentials by becoming certified in WOC nursing? We look forward to welcoming you into the WEB WOC Nursing Education Program. Please check the requirements below to ensure you meet the learner prerequisites prior to submitting your application.
Criteria for admission are:
- RN with a Baccalaureate Degree or higher.*
- A minimum GPA of 3.0. If your GPA is below 3.0, WEB WOC leadership will review prior to acceptance into the Program.
- One year of RN clinical nursing experience following RN licensure.
- Current clinical nursing experience within 5 years prior to admission to WEB WOC. Documentation of currency of clinical nursing experience within last 5 years: current, active practice, completion of a nurse refresher course, or a clinical performance examination.
- Fluency in the English language.
*All Foreign transcripts (i.e., bachelor’s/associate’s) from degree-granting universities must be evaluated for verification of education, coursework and calculation of GPA. The evaluation must be a ‘Course by Course’ report from an organization such as: www.wes.org, www.ece.org, or www.cgfns.org (if using CGFNS, the evaluation is called an ‘Academic Report’). WEB WOC will also accept a Credentials Evaluation Service (CES) Professional Report from an organization such as: : www.wes.org, www.ece.org, or www.cgfns.org