Experiential CE Pathway
On this page
Experiential CE Pathway
COMING SOON! The Experiential CE Pathway Course is WEB WOC’s most recent addition to its delivery options. This Program was developed to allow the experienced Wound, Ostomy, and/or Continence Nurse a comprehensive and curated educational path towards certification that utilizes ANCC Contact Hours and the nurses prior experience as a nurse in the scope(s) of practice. These offerings can also be utilized to meet the maximum 40 continuing education credits allowed with PGP re-certification through the WOCNCB.
Enrollment in WEB WOC's Experiential CE Pathway
The process to enroll in WEB WOC’s Experiential CE Pathway Course is slightly different than the Traditional and Self-Paced WOC Courses offered. Please review the recommended requirements below to ensure they meet your needs prior enrolling.
Criteria for enrolling are:
- Anyone that is looking for specialty continuing education in WOC Nursing.
Eligibility to sit for the certification exams through the WOCNCB are:
- Current RN License.
- Hold a Baccalaureate Degree or higher.
- 50 Contact Hours dedicated to each specialty. By completing WEB WOC’s Experiential Wound, Ostomy, and/or Continence Pathway Courses, you will receive the required 50 Contact Hours.
- Within the last 5 years, 1500 hours for each scope of practice and 375 hours must be within a year of applying to sit for exams.
Check out the WOCNCB website for more information.
Tuition & Fees
The cost for each scope of the Experiential CE Pathway (WND582/OST582/CONT582) is $825.
Experiential Learner Schedule & Course Details
- The presentations must be completed sequentially as presented since concepts build upon another.
- A CE certificate will only be given once the entire Experiential CE Pathway is completed successfully.
- Participants will have six-months to complete each scope of the Experiential CE Pathway. The six-month period begins after course is purchased.
- Access to materials will automatically stop after the six-month period unless an extension is purchased.
- A one-time extension of 90 days will be granted with a fee of $200 per scope. Once the 90-day period is completed, access to Experiential CE Pathway is denied unless the CE package is purchased in full ($825) once again. No discount nor CEs for completed presentations will be granted.
- This is an INDEPENDENT continuing education learning pathway; therefore, faculty feedback or review is NOT available.
- For participants wanting MORE i.e., faculty feedback, review, and in-depth content, the learner can bridge to WEB WOC’s Traditional or Self-paced Nursing Education Program (NEP) BEFORE completing the Experiential CE Pathway scope you wish to bridge to. The cost of the CE pathway will be credited towards the NEP tuition. For more information regarding the NEP application process, fees, and tuition, contact email@example.com.
Questions about the refund policy can be found here.