Minneapolis, Minnesota — WEB WOC Programs was granted reaccreditation for nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). This reaccreditation demonstrates our commitment to using evidence-based criteria when developing high-quality educational activities that promote the professional growth of nurses.
“WEB WOC is committed to providing high quality education which is demonstrated through our achievement of another successful reaccreditation as an ANCC provider unit.” Debra Netsch, DNP, APRN, CNP, FNP-BC, CWOCN-AP, CFCN, ANCC, Accredited Provider Program Director for WEB WOC Programs.
NCPD accreditation from ANCC elevates educational offerings that benefit our nurses, and the patients and communities we serve, by:
- Promoting the highest professional standards to sustain effective strategies that improve professional nursing practice
- Improving curricula for nurses to provide evidence-based education that strengthen professional development programs
- Increasing credibility to adhere to evidence-based, global standards that deliver quality professional education
- Expanding visibility to be included among other accredited organizations that are listed in a nationwide, searchable directory
- Increasing demand to offer continuing professional development contact hours that are essential to building professional portfolios, and maintaining certification and accreditation from ANCC and other licensing boards and regulatory bodies
The ANCC Accreditation Model is based on the original Donabedian framework of structure, process, and outcome measures to evaluate quality. The ANCC standards provide organizations with a structured, evidence-based framework to design and implement NCPD activities. The development of quality outcomes ensures that accredited organizations are continuously evaluating processes and their impact on the professional development of nurses.